Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sounds Like a Good Deal to Me

Actual Ad:

$1 FREE ROOM FOR FEMALE ONLY (SOUTH)



How are you today? I am a 38yo single blk male seeking a female roommate to share a 2br. 1 bth. apt. with in south Austin. In exchange for free rent you must be able to clean and run a few errands ect. If interested leave message and I will contact you asap.

The Real Story:

Why hello and how are you doing on this wonderful day? I am a responsible 38yo African American male seeking a female room . . . I can’t even keep a straight face while typing this bullshit. I wants some sex, and if you gives it to me I might let you stay at my house. But I’ll probably just give you a boot to the door and some crabs for the road. Leave a message ho and I’ll hit you up asap.


No comments:

Post a Comment