Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ewwww, Gross People

Actual Ad:

Casting Call for freaks, geeks, and oddballs (Downtown Cincy)



I need REAL PEOPLE. Casting MONDAY and TUESDAY 5/16 and 5/17.
212. E. 14th Street, 45202

Are you chubby? Remember "Stand by Me"?- if so, I want you
Are you skinny, awkward, zitty, odd, not popular in highschool? I want you
You like cats? You own a fat one? I want you
Are you a creeper, have a funny mustache, look interesting in any way- I want you.
Are you a Stepford wife, or interesting looking cookie cutter blonde Female? I want you

Send your picture to me and I'll put you in a time slot. Web video submissions are very welcome as well!

Thanks!!!!!!!


What the Ad should say:

Are you ugly and have no real friends other than your cats? I want you
Come downtown MONDAY for a mass suicide.
In case of rain, suicide will be rescheduled for TUESDAY
Thanks Losers!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment