Friday, May 20, 2011

Boobies at 65 mph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Actual Ad:

three girls from michigan - m4w - 22 (71 south)


Date: 2011-05-20, 3:33PM EDT
Reply to:


driving down 71 south and these saw 3 girls in a ford from michigan and they pulled up next to me and the back window rolled down and the girl flashed me tell me what i was driving in the subject line and hit me up.


What It Should Really Say:

cruising down 71 south in my primer colored civic and these saw 3 girls (no this is not a typo, i'm pretty sure that these girls were in the 3rd saw movie) in a ford pulled up next to me and the girl in the back flashed me and in my extremely delusional mind that can only mean that we are meant to be soul mates i should start a new sentence here but i'm not going to i was going to tell you to give me some facts about me so i know it's actually you but then i realized that i would probably hook up with any girl that responded to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment